Be a Joseph in Your Generation
Joseph had foresight and prepared for a coming economic crash
The New Banking System
They Shall See it, But Not Enter In
Throughout scriptures there is a principle of god that is repeated over and over. They shall see it, but not enter in.
- When Noah was building the Ark. The inhabitants of his generation saw what he was doing and laughed him to scorn. But He knew what God had told him. An event that was coming that had never happened before. Well as the story goes, the rains came and he and his family were preserved. The inhabitants of his day.. saw it but did not enter in.
- When Moses came upon the promised land, as you know he saw it, but never entered in along with that generation that did not believe.
- Then there was the time when Jerusalem was being besieged by the Syrian army. They imposed a sanction around the city of Jerusalem. No one came in, no one left. It was shut up from any economic movement. A mules head was being sold as food at a very expensive rate. Pigeon poop was sold for food. It got so bad that one mother ate her son and complained that the other mother would not do the same as promised. The king did not know what to do. A prophet ( Elijah) came up to him and said ..This time tomorrow, you will have plenty of food. But the King did not believe. So the prophet told him, because you did not believe, you shall see it but not enter in. And as the story goes he did not enter in, but was overrun by the people in a mob rush to get the free food that the Lord had provided for them the next day.
- The Old Testament prophets prophesied about a coming Messiah, but when he arrived they did not believe him ( Jesus ) to be that promised Messiah. They saw it, but did not enter in to the promised blessing unto this day.
- Then there is the account of when Jesus when he sat on the mount of Olives overlooking Jerusalem and wept, saying, O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. The religious people saw him ( Jesus ), but did not enter into the blessing that the messiah had.
- There's also the story of the Ten Virgins. Five were wise and five were foolish. They both knew that there was coming a God ordained event. When that set appointed time came, the foolish were not prepared for it and they did not enter in. The wise virgins were prepared and entered into what God had planned for them.
- Then lastly there was the set appointed time for the Day of Pentecost. When the promise of the Spirit came upon those in the upper room. They were all filled with the Spirit and began speaking in tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance. But some mocked and said, these are drunk on new wine. They saw it, but did not enter in, but rather mocked the things of God. Just as it is today. That promise is mocked today by some Christians, sad to say.
So as we see, the principles of God run consistent throughout these stories. They shall see it, but they shall not enter into it, because of their unbelief according to Hebrews 3:19, So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief. That passage continues and says..Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief... So The gist of the story is that a God ordained event is about to happen, a set appointed time, and we are not to miss it.
If you do not want to miss out on the greatest wealth transfer of the ages and want to enter in, then.. Click here